On Tuesday, November 2nd at 2 pm ET (11 am PT), the EVP for Strategy and Organizational Development at Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals (TJUH), as well as several other members of the leadership team, will present a webinar that will provide tremendous insights for any organization looking to achieve better alignment between strategic plans, operational activities, and improved outcomes.
TJUH, part of Jefferson Health System, is a 957-bed academic medical center with a strong focus on quality and performance excellence (they are ranked by U.S.News & World Report among the nation's top medical centers in eight specialties and have achieved MAGNET designation for superior nursing care).
The webinar will include:
- How TJUH has translated strategy into an operational framework based upon the Balanced Scorecard
- Structural and process efforts made to drive greater alignment in the organization
- Focus on improvement methodologies that are targeted, systematic, and sustainable
- The supporting role ActiveStrategy Enterprise software has played
- Achievements to date
- Next steps in the journey
- Live Q&A
There is no charge to attend this live webinar, but registration is required: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/815777633
If you're interested, but can't make the November 2nd date, register anyway. We'll be recording the session and will send a link to anyone who registers.