Learn how senior leaders at all types of organizations are successfully applying the same principles discussed on The Glue by attending ActiveStrategy's 2011 Annual Conference.This networking-intensive conference will take place May 2-5 at the Hyatt Regency Penn's Landing on Philadelphia's waterfront.
This is a great chance to hear practical approaches that have worked for other organizations (and to learn about potential mistakes to avoid as well!)
Speakers will include three state-level Baldrige recipients (Feather River Hospital in CA, Miami-Dade Park & Recreation Department in FL, and the Ohio Army National Guard), plus senior leaders from other hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, governmental organizations, non-profit organizations, and profit-focused companies.
Here are a few of the topics and speakers on the agenda:
- Achieving Alignment through Strategy Execution, presented by Patricia Jaar Watson, Manager, Strategy Realization, Merck, a Balanced Scorecard Hall of Fame Organization
- Becoming an Outcome-Focused Organization, presented by Evelio Torres, President and CEO, Early Learning Coalition of Miami-Dade/Monroe
- Best Practices in Strategic Planning & Deployment, presented by Yvonne Hochfelder, Chief Strategy Officer, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs VHA Chief Business Office
- A Leader’s Role in Performance Excellence, presented by Clayton Fitzhugh, Executive Vice President of Shared Services, Catholic Health East
- Thinking Outside Your Walls: Using ActiveStrategy Enterprise Sofware to Win Business & Manage Customer Relationships, presented by Scott Walters, Vice President of National Accounts, AlliedBarton Security Services
There will also be highlights of the latest release of ActiveStrategy Enterprise software, which enables organizations to develop a holistic strategy management framework by deploying, linking, and automating scorecards, performance metrics, improvement projects/initiatives, and more.
This event is open to ActiveStrategy clients, as well as all other organizations hoping to learn more about successfully executing strategy and improving performance.